Swimwear always rinse thoroughly after use with lukewarm water and wash on hand Rinse thoroughly, never wringing. Let it dry hanging, preferably in the shade and not in the Sun.
The following rules apply to our bikinis and strings:
- By chlorinated water and salt can the bikini discolour. Rinse therefore chlorine and salt out of your bikini immediately with clean lukewarm tap water within a few hours after each swim.
- If the bikini is dirty you can wash the bikini by hand in lukewarm water with a little bit of mild soap.
- Let your bikini not stay to long in the soapy water. Rinse it thoroughly. Never wring the bikini.
- Hang your bikini to dry out of direct sunlight or put your bikini flat to dry on the drying rack or on a towel.
- Only put your bikini away when it is completely dry.
- A fluorescent (Neon) bikini is not really light/colourfast; they will be much faster pale in bright sunlight and chlorine than other substances. The longer in the Sun, the faster the bikini fabric will fade, therefore, we can give no warranty against discoloration of a bikini by the Sun/chlorine!
Follow these tips to prolong the lifetime of your bikini:
- Put your bikini never in the washing machine and/or dryer.
- Elastan is a stretch material, that can damage in the washing machine and/or dryer.
- Do not use bleach ,and do not bring your Bikini to the drycleaner.
- Never Iron your bikini.
- Do not use separate staincleaners, these are often aggressive for the bikini.
- Avoid whirlpools, particularly a bikini with reflective material can be damaged.
- Avoid direct contact of your bikini with sun screen and oil. These can damage the bikini elastic and make stains on the bikini
- Beware! Avoid contact of the bikini with rough surfaces (walls, rocks, water slides, etc.).
Complaints as a result of not handeling your bikini properly are never honoured.
You can wear our tops in different ways
For Example :